What kind of a friend thinks like that?
Pffft.
I used to care what people think. Now I think shutting them out of my life is a better option because that way, I don't have to give a damn what they say about the decisions I make.
Yes I'm bloody well mad because I thought we were close. I thought I could talk to you about anything that bothered me without being judged. I didn't expect a solution to the problems I said; I only needed a listening ear. Of course, I've been proven wrong.
So, what? Now I'm ignored because you thought I was attached?
Thanks a bloody well lot.
I used to care what people think. Now I think shutting them out of my life is a better option because that way, I don't have to give a damn what they say about the decisions I make.
Yes I'm bloody well mad because I thought we were close. I thought I could talk to you about anything that bothered me without being judged. I didn't expect a solution to the problems I said; I only needed a listening ear. Of course, I've been proven wrong.
So, what? Now I'm ignored because you thought I was attached?
Thanks a bloody well lot.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home