You better be on webcam ah.
Every time I wish you would show me your crazy kiok side, there is bound to be someone else who wishes twice as hard to have you show her the side you show me.
Balanced in a sense, and because I believe if you say or wish something frequently it will eventually come true, I should stop it.
So... I guess that smile does not support the character you show me. hahaha! Whatever it is, you better make sure I'm the only one you show this character to. Hmmph!


For the record: Now you can see for yourself eh baby.. The MAJOR difference of your smile.(somehow something tells me the first picture was directed as sarcasm for me) Or you can always use that pretty liddle picture of yours with your maid. *whistle*
Balanced in a sense, and because I believe if you say or wish something frequently it will eventually come true, I should stop it.
So... I guess that smile does not support the character you show me. hahaha! Whatever it is, you better make sure I'm the only one you show this character to. Hmmph!

For the record: Now you can see for yourself eh baby.. The MAJOR difference of your smile.(somehow something tells me the first picture was directed as sarcasm for me) Or you can always use that pretty liddle picture of yours with your maid. *whistle*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home